Friday, August 28, 2009

Yikes!

The vet's office called Mom about an hour ago while she was trying to take a nap and said I have SKIN CANCER! That little nothing-looking place on my tummy is some kind of melanoma something, so it has to be removed right away! Mom already made me an appointment for Monday, which is only three days away!


I do not like having surgery, so I am not happy about this new development. What I don't like about having surgery is that you don't get any breakfast and then they make you go to sleep and they put tubes in your throat and then they cut on you and stitch you up. So when you wake up, you have a sore throat and a sore place with stitches. And all you really want to do is lick the place and chew on the stitches, but you're not supposed to do that. I am telling you the honest truth about this because I have had surgery before and I am experienced in these matters.

Plus now, on top of everything else, Mom wants to give me my first allergy bath! I can't believe I live such a tortured life! Could somebody please come and save me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY